Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nov 21, 2016
Cartilage Jail

Dear family and friends,

Hey! So this may be my last email, because next week I'll be flying down to Anchorage and probably won't have time. So, this is it.

This week we found some cool people tracting and people came to church who needed to. I said some stuff to people.

We got our windshield replaced! We were by some sisters who were staying in because one is concussed and one was sick, so we went and did a puzzle with them and were entertained by their nonsensical conversation. California and oranges and the oven might be on.

This week and this year have been super amazing. I love serving other people. I love Jesus. I love being disciplined and waking up at 6:30am and exercising. I love the people here. I just seriously love it.

Being on a mission hasn't changed my life, but living according to the teachings of Jesus Christ everyday for eighteen months has. Knowing something and living it are two different but related things. That's why living it has changed my perspective. Go live something you know about.

Charity for all of you before this gets too serious,

Sister Christine Rollins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment