Friday, May 8, 2015

Four Days More...

Friends, countrymen, and lovers,

I'm leaving in FOUR DAYS to go on a mission to Alaska! I'll be flying to Utah, be in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) for about a week and a half learning my responsibilities and getting used to missionary life, and then on to Alaska! Once in Alaska, I'll be serving, proselyting, teaching, and ultimately bringing people to Christ for the next eighteen months. I couldn't be more excited!

I can email once a week, and so I'll be sending out a general email with updates on my adventures. My mom will upload them to this blog for all to see, so come back every week!

I can't wait to go and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I'm so grateful for all of the support I've received in preparation for this amazing opportunity, and I'll see ya'll in eighteen!

Lots of love,

(almost) Sister Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment