Monday, September 26, 2016

Sept 26, 2016

We're in a cloud!

Steamers. New age stuff. Super delicious.

Karla came to church! And she really enjoyed it.

OH, the women's broadcast on Saturday! Totally was amazing and I loved it.

Life as a missionary continues on, talking to people, teaching people, bringing them closer to Christ. I really don't have anything to say.

Alma 34:38 says "contend no more against the Holy Ghost." I've been thinking a lot about fighting the Holy Ghost and not just letting it guide you. Don't fight, it doesn't make you happy.

I went on exchanges back to 2nd Ward, which was actually really really cool. I got to have dinner with a family and in the course of our conversation I answered a question she had had for awhile, which is cool. 

Also, people are hilarious.

Funny things happen.

Love you all!

Sister Rollins
Sister Johnson had her first steamer from Starbucks


No comments:

Post a Comment